Thursday, 7 May 2015

In the spirit of #NBI2015Safari

I did not plan to participate much in the NBI this year, because I have a lot on my plate and I am really drained mentally.

But I can't resist joining in on this event.

Murph's Challenge :

For my part in the NBI2015I want to see your screenshots. Each week in May, I am challenging everyone to publish a post featuring a favorite screenshot and why that screenshot best fits a particular theme. You can choose freely from the list of themes, but please only submit one post per theme. Considering this is a weekly event, that means only four overall submissions are allowed, so make them count!


So I have looked through some folders, but definitely not all :P And I picked this one for the selfie picture. I had a few to chose from, but this was one of the first screenshots I took from her at the launch of FFXIV ARR. You know I love my lalafell even though I am not playing her at the moment.


I imagine her sitting there thinking about the adventures ahead, just like the NBI, many adventures and thoughts ahead as a blogger.



So this was my contribution to this week. Hope you like it.

13 comments:

  1. The colors on this one are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! she does look so thoughtful

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah I was so lucky with the fire lighting up and that it was dark enough. Glad I had the computer that could max things out <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. <3 Happy adventurer lala , she is a sneaky bugger though, maybe she is plotting her next prank!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss this lalafel! I still really admire the screenies you Take. Always look amazing missy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Miss her and Kiba too, I just can't get into the game right now. I just feel there is something missing or something is a bit off.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! ^_^ I think the selfies folks have posted for this contest are awesome so far.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really nice screenshot. Reason I'm not participating in NBI is because I'm not a newbie blogger.

    ReplyDelete
  9. amazing picture - and god damn if it doesn't make me want a lalafell, just a little haha

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol just a little :P they rock I tell you, and not just a little!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yeah I am just supporting really, spreading the word :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah people have some pretty awesome photos!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congratulations on wining the Selfie Nomination!

    ReplyDelete